One of my favorite holidays is Halloween! I love to get dressed up in something fun and creative (thank you, Pinterest - this year I'm a gumball machine - stay tuned for photos). And I love to go trick-or-treating with my two boys who are obsessed with getting as much candy as possible until their tummies hurt. Since Halloween is on a Saturday this year, I can't help but think of all the fun wedding ideas! Here are just a few of my favorite ideas for a Spooktacular Hallowedding!
A Spooky Wedding Invitation
2. Wedding Day Attire
3. Escort Card Ideas (love!!)
4. Bridal Bouquet Inspiration
5. All the fun decor ideas and inspiration
6. For a Hallowedding, it's all about the LIGHTING
7. And of course....the dessert buffet and CAKE
Happy Halloween to all you lovebirds!!